Friday, December 17, 2010

Cloth diapers

These are some pics of my baby girl wearing her cute lil' Happy Heiny cloth diapers.  So many mom's just use disposable diapers because it's easier.  Right now, I still buy disposable's to take to my kids daycare, but honestly, these are easy-peasy to use.  The Happy Heiny Lily is wearing in the following pics are from a local store near me called Baby Frenzy.  I like these personally, because I love the Hawaiian-style of these with the hibiscus and considering Hawaii is where I grew up.  Plus, she just looks so damn cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is the mini-size, specifically for little babies - although, at 14 pounds, I don't think she's a little baby anymore!  Once they start trying to eat their feet through their socks, it's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment